Welcome back to ROUGE Makeup & Nail Studio!
It’s been many months since we’ve been open for business.
We want to thank you for your patience and continued support of our small business.
The Corona Virus shut down has impacted our business in many ways. We have made changes to adapt to new safety requirements and recommendations. It is our utmost goal to ensure that your time at ROUGE Makeup & Nail Studio is a safe one.
Please read through this message before calling to book your appointment time or booking online at ROUGE. There is much that you will need to know to prepare for your visit to ROUGE.
ALL ROUGE SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT.
You may book online for all services.
To book ROUGE Nail Services either book here or text (313) 234-3028.
A credit card is required to reserve all appointment times.
Your card will not be charged for same-day cancellation due to illness or emergency.
LAST MINUTE / SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS:
- No Call / No Show for appointments will result in 100% charge of the full price of the booked service.
- Non-compliance with our MASK POLICY (please see below) will be considered a “last minute cancellation of a booked appointment” and you will be charged 100% of your booked service fee.
- Last minute / same day cancellations (unless due to illness or emergency) will be charged 100% of the booked service.
OUR MASK POLICY:
MASKS OR FACE SHIELDS WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES DURING YOUR VISIT:
By booking your appointment you are confirming that you will comply with our rules and regulations regarding face coverings. Masks or face-shields are to be worn by service provider and recipients of service (or shoppers) for the entire duration of your time at ROUGE unless otherwise instructed by your service provider. There are no exceptions.
We reserve the right to check your temperature upon arrival at ROUGE.
PLEASE STAY HOME & RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are sick
- You feel like you are getting sick
- You have a fever
- You gave been in contact with someone who is sick
- You have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or ANY OTHER ILLNESS in the past 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- You will not be charged for your appointment if you cancel (even same day) due to illness.
WHEN YOU COME FOR A BOOKED APPOINTMENT:
ONLY the person receiving a service will be allowed in ROUGE.
You may not bring children, significant others, or guests with you for your service.
Of course, accommodations will be made for those who require accompaniment for services.
Please call us at 248-439-6012 to let us know if you require any extra accommodations.
Appointment times may vary as high traffic surfaces must be disinfected between clients.
Hand sanitizer has been placed in strategic areas around our shop.
No eating or drinking is allowed in the shop. Keep personal items to a minimum.
CHANGES TO OUR STAFF & SERVICE MENU:
Our Nail Services will be conducted exclusively by Nic & D’Anna.
We have a new, fresh look & new fresh services!
Click here for our new ROUGE NAIL STUDIO Service Menu & protocol.
BROWS / MICRO-BLADING / WAX
To create the safest service menu possible, Threading will be temporarily replaced with Wax and / or Tweezing services. Body Wax is still available.
Please click here for our new service menu.
Jeny has retired from Nails.
Michelle has retired from ROUGE.
Due to Covid 19, we will no longer offer Facials or Lash Extensions at ROUGE.
OUTSTANDING GIFT CERTIFICATES AND PACKAGES:
If you have a service package that is valid, we are converting the monetary amount of the package into gift certificates for your use at ROUGE. If your package or gift certificate expired prior to March 14, 2020, it will not be honored.
No refunds will be offered for packages or gift certificates.
CLEANING, DISINFECTING & GENERAL SAFETY:
- MASKS or FACE SHIELDS must be worn at all times.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon entering.
- We will ask that you sign our visitor list upon entering.
- We are cleaning & sanitizing throughout the day.
- Nightly sanitation is taking place.
- We are using medical-grade air purifiers throughout the shop.
- We will limit the number of customers allowed in the store at any one time.
You may be asked to wait outside before you are allowed to enter the store to ensure safety.
ROUGE is In compliance with the following organizations in recognition of COVID-19 SAFETY for REGULATION:
- the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA),
- the Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity (LEO),
- the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Agency (MIOSHA), and
- the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- BARBICIDE TRAINING: All service providers have completed the Barbicide Covid-19 compliant training and blood borne pathogen training.
The following cleaning & sanitation products are being used at ROUGE on tools, implements and surfaces.
- Cavicide: hospital grade disinfectant
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR SMALL BUSINESS AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU at ROUGE!
- Cheryl, Jeny, Larrissa, Myranda, Nic, D'Anna, Gypsy & Lindsay