In an effort to maintain a healthy environment, we ask that if you are sick (which includes a cold, a fever, the flu, etc.) or have the onset of symptoms of an illness that you reschedule your appointment. If you arrive for your appointment with symptoms of an illness, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. This is for your wellbeing as well as the health of our employees, therapists and clients.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES:
- Contour Club has ALWAYS used and will continue to use medical-grade cavicide cleaner to clean machine handles between clients
- All tools are disinfected with a barbicide soak and & UV light chamber
- Our entire suite has been thoroughly and professionally cleaned and disinfected by the property management team
- Technician will always wear mask & gloves during treatment, we ask that you do too!
- Each client has their own disposable sheet and the entire suite is wiped down with cavicide between each client
- In-suite air purifier is being used to cleanse the air and a 10-min break between each client will be taken
- Diffusing "Revive" oils (100% therapeutic grade) to further cleanse the air
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time
- Please bring/wear a face mask, if not, one will be provided for you
- Please remove shoes before sitting on the treatment table
- Please use automatic hand sanitizer (Red Box) located right outside the treatment room door before entering the treatment area
Welcome to the Club!
Every new client MUST go through a consultation. When selecting a service, if you have Never been treated by us before please select Consultation. Select either skin or body consult.
Sometimes, 1st time clients can get treated the same day as the consultation, provided you are comfortable moving forward and there is enough time remaining to complete full treatment.
Please take time to read through the services we offer. Answers to most questions can be found under the Treatment FAQ tab.
**All Clients are the same. Whether you found us in Instagram, groupon or client referral. All New Clients MUST go through consultation before treatment can begin.**
No Outside food please.
No recording unless you get permission from the service provider.
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals!