PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
The booking system is always current and up-to-date. Most Saturday appointments book out 4+ weeks in advance. It is highly recommended to schedule 3+ appointments in advance to ensure you get a day and time that works best for your schedule to maintain your treatments.
Saturday appointments are booked through April 6th.
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS AT LUXE:
Booking an appointment online is the fastest and easiest way to get on the schedule, as the booking system is always current and up-to-date. If booked or unavailable booking system will be gray. If available dates will show white.
- A valid credit card is required to schedule and hold your appointment(s).
- Consent forms are required for all appointments for all clients and must be updated periodically as this helps guide us as to avoid any adverse reactions. Consent forms should also be completed in advance to get maximum treatment time. They are emailed to you or can be found on our site. They must also be updated annually.
- If you are needing to add/remove a service, please do so following cancellation policies as this disrupts the daily schedule.
- Each service has a set time, so we are unable to squeeze additional services in as this causes time constraints and gaps that a client could utilize.
- Due to popularity of our results, we cannot guarantee last minute appointments, so we recommend booking at least 3 appointments out for the time that works best for you. Yes, its true, we do have clients who schedule out the whole year.
- Third party reservations, meaning anyone booking an appointment for another person, over the age of 18, is not allowed. The person making the reservation is fully financially responsible for the appointments booked. For our treatments, the best outcomes are seen when the person receiving the treatments is also responsible for maintaining his or her treatment schedule and home care.
- By making appointments with us, you are acknowledging you understand and agree to our policies at Luxe Skin Care.
Appointment Reminders (email & text) are a courtesy and are automated. It is your responsibility to remember your appointments scheduled to avoid missed appointments, late arrivals, and cancellation fees. Please always check your confirmations when they’re received to ensure the date/time are correct.
As sometimes we forget to plug our appointments in our calendar, the booking system is set up with automatic appointment reminders as a courtesy and received as follows:
- Appointment Scheduled: You’ll receive an email confirmation of appointment day created.
- 48 hours before your appointment: You’ll receive an email and text for your confirmation.
- 3 hours before appointment: You will receive a text reminder.
You MUST confirm your appointment via your confirmation email or text within the 24-hour window of your appointment or your appointment will be CANCELLED and appointment spot will go to client on wait list.
Remember to put Luxe Skin Care on your safe list, so important emails don’t end up in spam.
*Text reminders do not receive replies. Please also keep your contact information up to date.
Your appointments are reserved especially for you. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without proper notice, we miss the opportunity to fill those appointment times and other clients miss an opportunity to receive their services. We understand that unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances arise to prevent you from coming such as debilitating sickness, disease or death. However, Mismanaging schedules, changes in work duties, forgetting an appointment, etc. will require the cancellation fees.
- A 24 hours’ notice of appointment cancellation and/or changes in desired service(s) is required for appointments booked Tuesday – Friday to avoid being charged the full price of service(s).
- Saturday appointments require a 48 hours’ notice of appointment cancellation and/or changes of desired service(s) to avoid being charged the full price of service(s).
Your reservation represents your therapist’s commitment of time and care just for you, therefore when you don’t show up, change or cancel your appointment within the cancellation window, we cannot make the time available to someone else and our therapists’ sit and wait, while all the specialized treatment prep of products, must be thrown away.
- No-show (failure to show to appointment) will be charged in full for service(s) scheduled.
We do ask that you please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to park, utilize the restrooms and so you may receive full service as we prefer not to rush through a service forcing us to possibly deliver our less than best treatment to you. Doesn’t the increase in traffic in the DFW area drive you crazy ? It does us too. Please allow adequate travel time so that you arrive on time and without a speeding ticket.
As we book clients back to back and run a tight full schedule:
- Arriving 10 minutes late, you will be rescheduled so there is no delay to the next guest and will be required to pay in full for services for which you were scheduled so the daily schedule is not disrupted.
- Two consecutive late arrivals will disable your online booking system access and will be required to pre-pay for all future appointments.
- Any changes to adding or removing services should be done in advance at least 24 hours/48 hours for Saturday appointments so as not to disrupt schedule and avoid late cancel charges.
IF YOU ARE SICK:
As we work in a small space & in close proximity to your face, any cough or sneeze is easiest transferred. Not to mention, we subconsciously touch our face and nose many times a day. Please be kind to our therapists and clients health. If you or anyone you have been around anyone who has any symptoms or has recently been sick, stay home and reschedule. When we get sick, EVERYONE gets rescheduled and that ruins way more plans than your own, not to mention disruption in business. Appointment cancellation policy still applies.
- If you arrive to your appointment with any symptoms, you will be refused service and will be charged for appointment.
- No service will be performed if there are any contagious illnesses of the following but not limited to:
Vomiting, Fever, Strep, Chicken Pox, Active Cold/Flu Symptoms, Norovirus (stomach flu), head lice, impetigo, scabies, active cold sores, conjunctivitis.
Full Luxe Policies can be found on our website