Dear our valued clients,
Sanitation & clients safety is always our top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our salon. We want to tell you about the procedures we follow in our practice to keep clients & staffs safe during this time.
You may see some change when it is time for your next appointment. We made these change to help protect our clients & staffs, so we have:
· Clean & Disinfected all surfaces & implements ( daily and between each client)
· Laundered & disinfected all capes, towels, and linens ( daily and for each client)
· Removed any non-essential items throughout our business
· Initialed contact less scheduling.
· Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment
· Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact.
· Re-certified our team on essential infection control & hygiene practice.
· Table shields is installed in all the tables to protect nail technician & clients
· Closing 1 hour in between shift to clean & disinfected entire salon
* Call us if you do not see any opening online. We can help you by checking our schedule manually
· Appointments now can be cancel
Nail Bar & Spa Salon Guest Safety Plan:
This is our plan for FASE ONE of opening. Please keep in mind some of those guidelines above will be reduce and adjusted when the government authority said it’s safe to do so.
· Wait in Car: We are asking all of our guess, after scanning the QR code, wait in your car. We will call you once your technician is ready to take you in.
· TEMPERATURE CHECK & HEALTH SCREENING CONFIRMATION: we will using digital health screening questionnaire to have you confirming the following:
* have you had a new cough?
* Have you had a new fever?
*Have you been around anyone in the past 14 days w/ these symptoms?
*Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
*What is your temperature today?
*Self-check temperature on the day have appointment. If you do not have a temperature read, we will take your temperature at the door. Temp must be less than 100.4
If this is not comfortable for you, we ask that you postpone your service.
· Mask: all guest must wear mask before getting into salon & during services per the governor’s order. Therefore, we cannot service any drink at this time, or any service that required mask to be taken off. (Homemade mask is available for you to use).
· Sickness: If you are showing any
· Wash Hand: Upon check-in we will be asking all guests to wash their hand.
· Only You: at this time we request no one accompany you during your service. If you are bringing in a young child for a service, you can stay your child. If you have more than one child with an appointment, another adult will need to attend the appointment with you, and wait in the car with them until it is the next child’s appointment time.
· Appointment: All guests will be by appointment, if you do not have an appointment, please check our online booking or call us to see if there is any available.
· Drying station: We recommended clients use gel polish for drying. We are temporary stop using drying station at this time. We recommended clients use gel polish for immediate dry, or let air dry your toes or nails on the way home.
· Maintain social distancing : We need to maintain space between each person in the salon at least six feet by seating client space between spa pedicure & nail station, also we cannot accommodate client seat next to each other
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 5 hours' notice. Cancel appointment available online for your convenience.
*Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 5 hours will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 30% of the reserved services.
*If you are more than 15 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
*We require a credit card to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
*In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.