Welcome to our online booking platform. We are grateful for your ongoing support and patience as we navigate these unusual times. Please see below for our COVID policies and procedures:
- We have spaced our stations out by at least 6 feet.
- We are all vaccinated but may or may not choose to wear a mask ourselves.
- We sanitize after each client.
- We deeply sanitize the whole salon each day.
- Arrive on time for your appointment.
- If you are vaccinated, you may choose whether or not to wear a mask.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- Services that require you to remove your mask will be offered at our discretion.
- We have created a contactless front desk experience for your convenience and safety.
Our Covid policies:
Our number one priority at latherhouse is keeping our team and our clients safe. As licensed professionals, we are regulated by the state. We will be adhering to strict State and local laws that have been designed to reinforce best practices in safety and sanitation along with COVID specific protocols that are new for the salon environment.
We would like to share with you what you can expect from us for the foreseeable future.
Here is what we need from you:
If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, you must reschedule.
A CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR SERVICE.
A 50% FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL SERVICES CANCELLED LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED SERVICE, NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED 100%.
PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING MORE NOTICE WHEN CANCELLING ANY SERVICES THAT TAKES 3 HOURS OR MORE, SUCH AS CORRECTIVE COLOR WORK OR EXTENSION INSTALLATION.