Welcome to our online booking platform. We are grateful for your ongoing support and patience as we navigate these unusual times. Please see below for our COVID policies and procedures:
Our number one priority at latherhouse is keeping our team and our clients safe. As licensed professionals, we are regulated by the state. We will be adhering to strict State and local laws that have been designed to reinforce best practices in safety and sanitation along with COVID specific protocols that are new for the salon environment.
We would like to share with you what you can expect from us for the foreseeable future.
- We are working at 25% capacity. Our goal is to have 3 or less stylists at a time.
- We are removing half of the stations to limit the amount of areas that could potentially carry germs.
- We will all be in masks.
- We are adding extra time to each appointment for a sanitation after each client.
- We deeply sanitize the whole salon each day.
- We are working to create a touch-less reception area.
Here is what we need from you:
If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, you must reschedule.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Call the salon or wait outside until the time of your appointment.
- You will be greeted at the front door by a member of our staff.
- Each person in the salon, needs to have an appointment. Exceptions can be made for kids and elderly clients.
- By appointment only. No walk-in appointments.
- Your temperature will be taken before you walk into the salon.
- Limit what you bring into the Salon with you.
- Each client needs to bring a mask to wear to cover their mouth and nose during their service. We have disposable masks for you, if you don't have ear loops on your mask. Masks can not be removed for any reason during your time in the salon.
- Sanitize your hands when you walk in. There will be hand sanitizer near the front door.
- You will be taken to the stylist’s chair. Please do not move around the salon.
- Services that require you to remove your mask will not be offered.
- Adhere to social distancing as much as possible. 6' apart minimum between yourself and other clients.
- No cash or check payments. If you can use apple pay or another touch-less payment platform, that would be great. We can take payments through our website. Our salon coordinator will help you with your payment options.
We pride ourselves in giving a friendly, luxury service. Many of the little things we like to do for you may not be possible during this time.
- Drinks will not be offered but you are welcome to take one for the road.
- Magazines have been removed from the salon. Plan to bring a book.
- We many not be able to spend extended time at the shampoo bowl.
- We may not be able to give you a blow dry.
- We appreciate you coming in with clean hair.
- Your appointment times might need to be adjusted to allow for proper spacing of appointments. Watch the automated confirmations for exact times.
Please know that with all this seriousness aside we are thrilled to be doing your hair. We cherish our craft and our clients. Thank you for your outpouring of support over the last few months. We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Please make a note of our (normal) cancellation policy: Haircut or color service: 24 HOURS REQUIRED/48 HOURS PREFERRED Keratin treatments, Arrojo American Wave, Color correction Or any appointments that take 3 hours or more including hair extensions please provide 7 days notice when cancelling. all our best, The team at latherhouse