In the past 14 days….
The child and household…
- NO Covid-19 Symptoms **
- NO Covid-19 Exposures
- NO International Travel
- Masks Required (regardless of age or vaccination status)
- Children Ages 3 - 18
- Children have to be able to get a haircut independently and be cooperative. They have to follow the stylist directions. There can be no lap sitting, hand holding, etc. during the haircut. Please note, our "car" chairs are not in use at this time. That cannot withstand the sanitizing chemicals.
- Covid-19 testing or vaccination do NOT make you exempt from these guidelines. **Symptoms include: Fever or Chills, Cough, Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or Body Aches, Headache, New loss of Taste or Smell, Sore throat, Congestion or Runny Nose, Nausea, Vomiting, or Diarrhea.
- Credit Cards required to book appointment. *Appointments are non refundable if; rescheduled within 24 hours, cancelled within 24 hours, no-show, or covid-19 guidelines are not met.
Setting up your online account:
- Parents: you will need to create a log-in/account for yourself, and then “add child” for each of your children.
- Book appointment in the child’s name.
- Multiple children: each child must have their own appointment.
- If you have an existing e-mail in our system, you may need to “reset your password”, to create an account.
Have additional questions?
Need help scheduling multiple children?
Call us at (207) 899-3550