When booking online, you agree to the following:
- I am booking an appointment for a child age 3-18 - MUST WEAR A MASK
- My household has remained in the state of Maine or in a “green” state for the past 14 days. (If you have traveled you must wait 14 days, covid testing does not exempt you from this guideline).
- No-one in my household is sick or quarantined.
- My household has not been around anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- I will read and abide by the current Covid-19 guidelines on the Trimmings website: www.trimmingsmaine.com
- Child may accompanied by only ONE adult (no siblings or other adults). If you have multiple children scheduled, we may need to take them in one at a time.
- Child must be able to get a haircut independently and be cooperative (must wear mask, no lap sitting, hand holding, etc.)
- Parent must stay socially distanced from both the stylist and other guests.
- Everyone must wear a properly filled mask at all times.
- Our “car” chairs are not in use at this time (they cannot withstand the sanitizing chemicals)
Setting up your online account:
**Credit Card will be required to book appointment.
- Parents: you will need to create a log-in/account for yourself, and then “add child” for each of your children.
- Appointments must be booked in the child’s name.
- If you have an existing e-mail in our system, you will first need to “reset your password”, to create an account.
Have additional questions?
Need help scheduling multiple children?
Call us at (207) 899-3550