For any booking questions please contact us at Info@theabsalon.com.
Please pay close attention to the requirements we have for every service:
- It will be mandatory for each client as well as service provider to wear a mask during the entire duration of the service.
- Please wear masks that go around the ears.
- We do have masks we can provide you if you don’t have one. There will be an additional $3 charge to your service for a mask.
- Clients will be asked to wash hands before each service immediately upon arriving to the salon.
- We will be providing 1 time non reusable capes for clients during there service to prevent cross contamination.
- Unfortunately we will not be serving beverages during services until further notice.
- Please refrain from bringing anyone but yourself to your service. I know it’s really hard with kids not going to school. We understand, we LOVE kids. Unfortunately we just want to ensure the number of people in the salon stays low at all times.
- If you arrive to your appointment early, given the lack of waiting areas, just shoot us a text and we will let you know if we are ready to take you.
- Because of the high demand we are implementing a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- -You will be charged 50% of your service if you cancel in that 48 hr period.
- -If you feel ill you will not be charged but will need to wait 2 weeks to rescheduled
- If you have traveled to any hot spot areas or feel like you are getting ill, please be respectful and wait 2 weeks prior to schedule your appointment.
Our Appointments are very important to us at The AB Salon, they are reserved especially for you. We understand that schedule adjustments are necessary, therefor we respectfully ask for at least 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling appointments. Please understand that when you forget to cancel or change your appointments without giving us enough notice we the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waitlist miss the opportunity to receive services.
Any appointment canceled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50 percent of the scheduled service. Any appointment missed or canceled without notice will be charged 100 percent of the service.
Extensions and Keratin appointments because these are extended service times we respectfully ask for 48 hours notice.