Welcome to Serene Escapes Day Spa
You can book an appointment by accessing our online booking system, or by calling us at 403-457-3778.
The following protocols will be in effect for our Spa:
- All staff are required to wear masks while with clients.
- Masks will not be provided or sold.
For the safety and protection of our community and our economy, the City of Calgary has enforced a temporary bylaw of wearing face coverings in indoor public spaces and in public vehicles effective August 1, 2020.
Individuals are expected to wear face coverings in any part of an enclosed indoor space that the public can readily access. If the public does not have access to the space, it will be exempt under the bylaw.
Our public spaces in the spa include:
- The main entrance where checking in & checking out interactions occur
- Our hallways
- Our Manicure/Pedicure area where more than one client may receive a service at a time
We would like to encourage our clients to please wear a face covering while in these areas of the spa.
- Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer any beverages to our clients. If you would like water after your massage or coffee/tea during your pedicure we ask that you bring your own refreshments to the appointment.
- We strongly encourage our clients to confirm their appointments online or over the phone a day prior as our front staff will process your insurance for massage appointments 1 hour prior to your arrival. This will reduce checkout times in order to avoid multiple clients in the waiting area.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be set up at both entries for all of our guests. All guests will be required to sanitize upon entry.
- Both doors will be used for entering and exiting the building. To enforce social distancing in the waiting room we ask that you exit the door you are closest to after your appointment.
- Upon arrival we require all clients wait outside the building or in your vehicle and call us when you have arrived. Your Massage Therapist or Esthetician will come outside to get you or our front staff will let you know when it is safe to enter the spa. This is to prevent congestion in the waiting area as the appointments before you exit the building.
- Our Massage Therapists and Estheticians will be asking pre-screening questions prior to beginning your appointment. These questions will include:
In the past 14 days, did you return from travel outside of Canada, or did you have close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19?
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or flu-like symptoms?
*** If any of the above applies to you, PLEASE STAY HOME! ***
The compliance of these measures are required or service can be refused. We want to thank our loyal clients for your continued patience and support as we navigate through.